Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide
For best results with our products, we suggest that you follow the Dr. Sebi alkaline diet and eliminate the use of dairy products, starch, sugar, and meat products from your diet.
1. Avoid consuming animal products, No milk, No Cheese, No Meat, No Dairy, Wheat, Alcohol, Coffee and No Soy.
2. Avoid seedless and canned fruits.
3. Drink at least one gallon of Spring Water per day.
4. When taking our products, please allow one hour prior to taking prescribed medications.
5. Avoid using all canned foods and processed foods.
6. Avoid using the microwave (it kills the nutrients in your food).
ALKALINE FOOD REPLACEMENTS
Alkaline Food Replacement Recipes
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Alkaline Food Replacement Ideas.
Alkaline Food Replacement Group
Join Our Facebook Community Group for more Alkaline Food Replacement Ideas.
Dr. Sebi Approved Foods List.
This content is not intended to replace, diagnose, or treat medical problems, nor does it constitute medical advice. It is important not to disregard the advice of a medical professional or delay seeking it based on information on the Smooth Generation's website.
You should always consult your doctor or another qualified health professional when you have questions about your health.
We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.